We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Secured payment and personal details for repeat subscriptions.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To improve our services and products.
- To customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
BusinessF1 Magazine Ltd is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. BusinessF1 Magazine Ltd has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.